If a job's translations are updated after the initial translations have been imported or published, you can import the updated translations.
There are two options to re-import translation. One way is automatic, the other is manual.
1. When a job's status is either 'Publish' or 'Published', click 'Re-import' by expanding the dropdown list in the job's 'Action' column.
2. You will then be able to publish the job again.
1. Go to the Manage Jobs page and view the job's details by either clicking the job's row or selecting 'View Details' from the dropdown list in the 'Action' column.
2. On the job detail page, click on the 'Import' button. You need to upload the translated file manually. The translated file can be obtained from Straker.
3. Once the file has been uploaded and the translations imported, you will then be able to publish the job again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.