Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) In-context Review allows translators to preview the in-context material (content context URL supplied by the client) within the Straker Workbench during translation.
This view provides the translator with the in-context pane on the top part of the screen with the segments rendered below. As the translator changes the segments below, changes are dynamically rendered in the in-context pane above. This feature has an auto-scroll function that allows the user to see the typed translations on screen, exactly where they should appear.
- Scrolls and highlights paragraph segments in the in-context review pane as translators change the segments below
- Translator-made changes are rendered dynamically and displayed in the in-context review pane
- Vertical and horizontal scaling is available for the in-context review pane
- Notifications for ‘no match’, ‘image match’, and ‘context match’ are also available to translators (video above to be updated with the new features)
- Two options for viewing segments on the left and right side are now available for translators
Note: This is only available for AEM In-context Review.