Organizations that install Straker’s Microsoft Teams app may have users who do not have a LanguageCloud account. Users in your organization can sign up to LanguageCloud, verify their account, choose the groups they belong to, and then a LanguageCloud admin can approve their account.
To sign up:
- Click Connect DeltaRAY account in the Straker Microsoft Teams app.
- The LanguageCloud login page displays. Click Sign up to LanguageCloud.
- The sign-up page displays. Enter your signup information, and then click Sign up to Straker LanguageCloud.
- Once signed up, you will be notified to check your email and verify your LanguageCloud account.
Click Confirm Email Address to verify your LanguageCloud account.
- Once you verify your email, you can choose from the list of groups associated with your organization you want to be a part of.
Enter the group name that you want to be a part of in your organization, and then click Confirm Group Selection.
- A message is sent to the admin users in the Straker Microsoft Teams app to notify them that a new user has signed up to their organization, pending their approval.
- You will be notified in the Microsoft Teams Straker app once your LanguageCloud account has been approved, and then you will be able to use the Straker Microsoft Teams app features.