Expand the API Access Token bar to request new access tokens or see your active tokens. An API access token is a key that allows the user to send jobs via the Translation API. Each token is unique to each user and helps identify which user has submitted a job.
There are two types of API access tokens available:
- Sandbox Token — for testing and given to the customer when they sign up for or activate an API account
- Live Token — for production and is manually created by the customer’s account manager
To request a Sandbox token:
- Click Get Sandbox token.
- Fill out the API Registration form, and then click Submit.
Your Sandbox token will be generated and will be displayed under the API Access token (Sandbox) dashboard.
- To view your sandbox token, select Sandbox from the dropdown list button on the upper-right corner of the page.
To request a Live token:
- Click Get Live token.
A request will be sent to activate your live access token. Once your live access token is activated, it will be displayed under the API Access Token (Live) dashboard.
- To view your live access token, select Live from the dropdown list button on the upper-right corner of the page.