Your account can be created once you submit a translation quote directly from the website.
To submit a translation quote directly from the website:
- Go to https://www.strakertranslations.com, and then click Quick Quote on the upper-right corner of the page.
The Translation Project Wizard page displays. This page allows you to select the type of translation project you want quoted.
The following are the 4 types of translation projects to choose from:
Personal Translation – translation of personal documents such as academic certificates and transcripts, birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, passports, driver’s licenses, CVs, and immigration documents
Business Translation – translation of business documents such as marketing, sales, legal, financial, medical, and general business documents
ECFMG Translation – translation of documents intended for submission to ECFMG
- Medical Council of Canada Translation – translation of documents intended for submission to the Medical Council of Canada
- Click SELECT on the translation project type of your choice.
- Fill out the form, and then submit your translation quote request.
- Your translation quote will be sent to your email once it has been assessed. You will also receive an email invitation to create an account in LanguageCloud.