If a user of the Straker app for Slack does not have DeltaRAY login, they are able to sign up with an account via the Straker app for Slack.
1. Click on Connect DeltaRAY account in the Straker Slack app.
2. A browser window will open. Click on Sign up to DeltaRAY.
3. Fill in the required fields and create a password.
4. Once the account has been created, a confirmation email to verify the email address will be sent to the user.
5. Once the user has verified their email, they can choose from the list of groups associated with their organisation to be part of.
6. A notification is sent to the Admin's users in the Straker app for Slack to notify them that a new user has signed up to their organisation. The Admin can also log into DeltaRay to approve the account.
7. In DeltaRay, the Admin can see a list of Pending users that have signed up to a Workplace app. The Admin can view all the groups that the user has chosen and can edit them accordingly before approving.
8. Once the user has been approved by the Admin, the user will get a prompt in the Straker app for Slack to notify them that their account has been approved.