Import & Publish
Once the translations have been completed you will receive an email notification and the status of your job under My Jobs will change to Import.
Clicking Import will move the translations to each new target page as Pending Review. You can then see the translated content, review it as necessary and publish each page as per the usual WordPress publishing procedures.
The Import function imports all pages and languages that were selected under the same job number.
There are three reasons you may wish to reimport translated content:
- You would like to make changes to the translated content via the plugin. Changing content within the translated WordPress page can be done at any time using the standard WordPress process.
- You would like to make changes to the source content. This will happen if you have updated the content after importing a previous translation.
- You would like to make changes to the HTML.
To import translations:
- Go to the My Jobs page, click on the job number, or the View Job button, to open up the job details.
- Click the Import button on the bottom left.
- To reimport all the content for the language(s), click the Re Import All Content From API button.
- To re-import a translation for a particular page, click the Choose File option next the respective page, and attach the XML file that Straker provides to you.
Tracking Translated Content
Content that has already been translated and published will show on the Translation Dashboard page within the Straker Translations plugin. The flag icon of the translated language will show in the Translation column. Scroll over to see the language name.