- You send a request (job) via the API.We send a quotation via email.
- You accept the quotation and order the job via email link.
- We allocate the job to our translators.
- A translator starts working.
- When complete – this means that all languages on the job are done (e.g. if there are 3 languages, the job is not complete until all 3 languages are done) – the callback is triggered (if a callback_uri has been provided). However, a GET can be performed to retrieve the languages that have already been completed.
- You retrieve the job via the API.
Automated mapping of content to identify new strings makes it easy for developers to manage content additions. Developers need to spend less time altering code and functions to surface translations. Developers are able to pass notes/context information and screenshots through the API (or via upload) to enable within translation context.
Clients can select from three tiers of quality – light touch post edit, professional translation or translation plus review option. If you have your own reviewers the web-based feedback platform deltaRAY™ gives them real-time access to translation projects.
Our API is a REST-based API that can be called using almost any modern web based technologies such as PHP, .NET, JAVA, Coldfusion, Ruby and plain old HTML or AJAX.
Article is closed for comments.