Adding the Straker App to your Workspace
To install the Straker app to your workspace, you will need to have someone within your organisation who:
- Is an Admin user of DeltaRAY
- Is an authorised Admin within your Slack workspace to approve an app.
The Admin user can log into DeltaRAY and install the Straker App from the Apps page on the sidebar.
Once installed in your workspace in Slack, the Straker app will be approved within your workspace and will enable your users to install the Straker app within their own Slack workspace.
Linking your DeltaRAY Account
Once your Admin has installed the Straker app within your Slack workspace, log into your DeltaRAY account and follow the instructions to add the Straker app into your Slack account.
Once added, the Straker app will prompt you to connect your DeltaRay account. Once completed, you can start using all the exciting new features our app will make possible.
Checking Your Job Status
Simply type in the prompt /ray [TJ number] into the message pane or alternatively, type in your TJ number in the Straker app and this will return the status of your job.
You are only able to check the status of jobs that have been submitted using your DeltaRay account. You cannot yet check the status of other users' jobs. This will be a future feature.
Straker has an assistant that will (soon) be able to help you with many of your translation needs immediately.
During the prototype phase, we will be constantly updating our assistant with more prompts to continuously improve the user experience.
If at any stage during our prototype phase you would like to provide us with direct feedback, we would love to hear from you so please contact your Account Manager or alternatively sign into our Help site, and comment below.
- Job overview status - to save you time, we can give you an overview of all your jobs at once to indicate if they are all on time, or if they are on track to be delivered earlier than expected. You will be able to take action to proactively manage your jobs more effectively and remove more of those repetitive tasks.
- Submitting jobs - to make things easier, you will be able to upload your files, submit a quote request and approve a quote within Slack using Straker’s app.
- Receiving translated files - Slack will prompt you once your files are ready to be downloaded so simply click on the link to receive the files.
- Machine Translate files - you will be able to easily upload files to access machine translation in Slack using this app.
Please note: some of these features may be free during our Prototype testing phase, but will become paid features once released on live.